Some ideas to support friends & neighbors recovering after Hurricane Irma:
1. If you have electricity, gift your water and/or gasoline stockpile to someone who is without power right now.
2. If you have electricity, invite friends and family over for a shower, a cooked meal, and to rest in the air conditioning for a while.
3. If you have the space, offer friends or family shelter until their homes are determined to be safe.
4. Offer to help with simple chores like washing and folding laundry for a family in need.
5. Connect folks to local resources. There are organizations available that might be able to help.
Resources in Saint Johns County and the metro Jacksonville area are linked at goodmentalhealthllc.com/