Good Mental Health Recommended Reading List
Browse our recommended reading list covering mental health-related topics from overcoming trauma to healing through creativity and improving relationships.
Please note, this page may contain affiliate links.
- The Effortless Everyday: How to design your daily life to free up time and energy for what really matters
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
- I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck, M.D.
- The Body Never Lies: The Lingering Effects of Hurtful Parenting
- The Drama of the Gifted Child: The Search for the True Self, Revised Edition
- Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
- Surviving a Borderline Parent: How to Heal Your Childhood Wounds and Build Trust, Boundaries, and Self-Esteem
- Borderline Mom: A Quick & Dirty Manual of Emotional Self Defense for Children
- My Mother, My Mirror: Recognizing and Making the Most of Inherited Self-Images
- You Can Heal Your Life
- Adult Children: Alcoholic / Dysfunctional Families
- Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma
- Complex PTSD: from surviving to thriving
- The Seven Levels of Intimacy, Matthew Kelly
- Dealing with the CrazyMakers in Your Life, Dr. David Hawkins
- The Gaslight Effect, Dr. Robin Stern
- Attached, The new science of adult attachment, Dr. Amir Levine & Rachel Heller
- Hold Me Tight, Dr. Sue Johnson
Tapping into your Divine potential:
- I Thought it Was Just Me (But it isn’t), Brene Brown
- E-squared: Nine Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality,by Pam Grout
- A Course In Miracles
Strength & healing:
Hours & Info
Northern St. Johns County:
157 Hampton Point Drive, Ste 1
St. Augustine, FL 32092
Good Mental Health LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
The content provided by Good Mental Health LLC is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for qualified professional care. All content is owned by the author and may be shared with proper attribution to source.